Follow the instructions below to convert Mytee Dry™ glides to high velocity configuration. Use to increase the suction in the front slot for increased edge cleaning ability.
- #2 Philips screwdriver
- P604 inserts (x2)
1. Remove the top section of the Mytee Dry™ by unscrewing the four connecting screws with a phillips screwdriver, 2 on the bottom near the handle and 2 on top near the glides.
2. Once the clear plastic top is removed, remove the stainless steel glide by unscrewing the two screws holding it in place.
3. Press the inserts into the two rear vacuum slots on the glide with the small ridge going in first. The two dots on the inserts will be on the inside part of the tool.
4. Place the glide back onto the plastic and fasten it on with the two smaller screws.
5. Fasten the clear plastic top back on with the four larger screws.
Now you’re ready to start cleaning with increased suction!