This procedure applies to the following machines:
- 8070 Mytee Lite™
- HP60 Spyder™
- HP120 Grand Prix™
- 2002CS Contractor's Special™
Follow these instructions for removal of the C305 pump for warranty and/or replacement purposes.
• Wire Cutters
• Adjustable Wrench or Wrench Set
• Phillips Screwdriver
1. Open up the machine so you can access the internal components. Cut the 3 wires that run from the pump to the wire harness.
2. Remove the silicone hose with a wrench.
3. Remove the rubber outlet hose with a wrench.
4. Remove the mounting screws using a Phillips screwdriver and a 3/8” wrench for the nuts on the bottom. The pump can now be removed.
5. To install a new pump, connect the hoses to the pump first, then mount it, and finally connect the wiring using crimp connectors.